EFC International provides undeniable customer value through engineering support and creative improvements for attachment and closure fasteners required by the automotive industry. Customers can realize true cost savings through innovative assembly solutions for interior, exterior, body, instrument panel, seating, trim, routing, clamping, HVAC, fluid transfer and other application segments.
EFC serves automotive customers on a global base by enabling our customers to optimize costs and focus on their core businesses. EFC International is a certified quality tier supplier to the automotive marketplace providing engineered components to the tiers for Ford, GM, Chrysler, Mercedes, BMW, Hyundai, Toyota, Honda, and other new domestics. View EFC’s Encyclopedia to find engineered solutions for automotive applications including
- the highly engineered advanced compensation nut, perfect for gap and tolerance issues
- mid-panel nuts
- front-mounting nut retainers, and
- motion control components.
Our ongoing commitment to the automotive industry, through strategic partnerships with world-class manufacturers in the United States and Europe, remains strong and provides customers with
- superior technical support
- product design consultation
- supplier consolidation
- VA/VE initiatives
- introduction to market leading fastener and assembly innovation, and
- other application engineering services.
EFC also ensures OEMs are apprised of new fastener concepts.