Cordless Clamp Pincers
Perfect for fast, uniform clamp assembly!
Cordless Clamp Pincers, CP 01 and 02, offer good accuracy and ergonomic handling for fast, uniform assembly of Oetiker ear clamp types. The advantage of these closing tools is the cordless design which allows unrestricted, free motion for clamp assembly. The hydraulic accumulator unit incorporates an automatic retraction function so the jaws return to their open position when the selected maximum closing force is reached. A special brake stops jaw closure when the trigger is released. The pincer head can be smoothly rotated 360◦ around a longitudinal axis to gain better access to tight corners and hard-to-reach areas.
- Efficient, uniform and repeatable assembly
- Cordless installation tool for Ear Clamps
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for easy handling
- LED – display to indicate battery capacity and service interval
- Closing force range CP 01: 1000 N – 4000 N
- Closing force range CP 02: 3800 N – 7500 N
- External dimensions CP 01/02: ca. 285 x 56 x 20 mm
- Weight (without pincer head): ca. 1100 g (2.4 lbs)
- Closing time: ca. 2 sec.
EFC Part Numbers 14001598-TL for CP 01 and 14001813-TL for CP 02 offer Cordless Clamp Pincers as specified above. Cost includes the Cordless Clamp Pincers complete with head and accumulator, special screwdriver to adjust closing force, operating instructions, charger (compatible with local electrical supply voltage and plug configuration) and transport case. Download the pdf for details on product specifications. Please contact an EFC Representative at 1-800-888-3326 for more information.