Solutions: Electrical, Routing and Wire Management
EMC-2 Brass LTCG
Strain Relief Protection You Can Count On!
EFC now offers Liquid Tight Cordgrips (LTCG) in nickel-plated brass with a newly-designed contact spring for:
- Stronger clamping to help ensure a secure shielded tap connection.
- Precise positioning with a defined limit stop; easier installation.
- Flexible clamping technique allowing cable to be rotated, pushed and easily dismantled during mounting.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for applications where Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) is needed; IP 68 rated.
- Superior corrosion resistance and durability due to nickel-plated brass.
- Excellent 360° shield contact with contact sleeve due to braided shield due to braided shield which runs into the gland.
- Combination of the sealing insert and contact socket guarantees con-stant contact quality with minimal transfer impedance.
- Inner cable protection; long thread for use in standard or thick panels.
- Multiple sizes for flexible cord diameters ranging from .14″ (3.5 mm) to 1.00″ (25.4 mm); for use in clearance and threaded holes.
|EFC Part Number||Thread Size||Clearance Hole
|OAL (in/mm)||Cable Diameter
|20301462-MP||M12 x 1.5||.50 (12.5)||1.26 (32.0)||.14-.20
|20301463-MP||M12 x 1.5||.50 (12.5)||1.26 (32.0)||.20-.26
|20301464-MP||M16 x 1.5||.64 (16.5)||1.38 (35.0)||.24-.41
|20301465-MP||M20 x 1.5||.80 (20.5)||1.46 (37.0)||.31-.59
|20301466-MP||M25 x 1.5||1.00 (25.4)||1.73 (44.0)||.49-.81
|20301467-MP||M32 x 1.5||1.27 (32.3)||1.81 (46.0)||.67-1.00
To view an illustration of how Liquid Tight Cordgrips work, please open the pdf above. To learn more about the Nickel-Plated Brass EMC-2 Liquid Tight Cordgrips, click here. Questions? Please contact an EFC Representative