Solutions: Electrical, Routing and Wire Management
Flexible Cable Clamp
Perfect for providing a tight grip!
This Flexible Cable Clamp provides another alternative for securing cables and wires and promoting better routing management in any system.
Features and Benefits
- Provides strong retention of cables
- Flexible, serrated rubber strap provides a tight grip to cables
- Holds bundle diameters up to .79” (20mm)
- Large, ribbed base gives the cables extra surface area which provides some strain relief
- Available in two styles for mounting with adhesive or screw
- Consumer Electronics
Material: Neoprene Rubber 50 Shore A, RMS -190
Adhesive, Double Coated PSA .10 (0.2) Thick,
Approx. Max Cable Bundle Dia: .79 (20)
Mounting Method: #10 (M5) Screw or SR-50XX Rivet (not supplied) or Adhesive
Standard Pack: 200 per bag