Solutions: Electrical, Routing and Wire Management
Perfect for easy, fast installation!
The patented Q-tie® features an open “lockhead” along with an advanced interlocking rail/track system that provides the same strength and security of conventional cable ties, but with dramatically enhanced benefits to the user.
Features and Benefits
- Easy/Fast Installation – The combination of the unique open lockhead and tail design allows for streamlined installation in a single movement. This translates into lower in place costs compared to conventional cable ties.
- Ergonomics – With its large open lockhead and ribbed easy-to-grip tail, Q-tie alleviates the mounting challenges inherent with conventional closed head cable ties. These ergonomic benefits help ease the strain on users, especially in mass production and with small sizes when users are at risk.
- “Pre-Lock” Temporary Mounting – The Q-tie Pre-Lock system design allows the tie to be temporarily mounted. This functionality is extremely helpful at installations where cables are added over time prior to being permanently bundled.
- Blind Mounting – Q-tie can be easily mounted in situations where the mounting spot is out of view. This is a significant benefit when dealing with narrow or difficult to access mounting spots.
- Variety of widths and lengths
- Indoor and outdoor use
How Q-Tie Works
Markets and Applications in the following industries:
- Electrical / Electronic
- Machinery / Industrial