Solutions: Electrical, Routing and Wire Management
Snap-In Cordgrip Strain Relief-Pigtail™
Perfect for snap-in strain relief protection!
For Panels from .062″ (1,6 mm) to .125″ (3,2 mm) Thick
- Nylon spring eases the cable into a lazy bend; prevents kinking to assure longest cable and product life.
- Unique fingers securely lock into a range of panel sizes without use of locknut.
- Smooth, rounded interior edges for ease of installation.
- Limited intrusion into enclosure where access is tight.
- Rotation prevented when used in “Double D” mounting holes.
- Easy to install–no tools required.
- Ratchet design of sealing nut assembly provides superior anti-vibration and ensures a firm grip on cable.
- Available in multiple sizes for cable diameters ranging from .065″ (1,7 mm) to .709″ (18,0 mm).
- We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- Meet UL strain relief requirements without kinking the cable.
- Snap-in Cordgrip Strain Reliefs may not be liquid tight at the panel interface.
- Use mounting hole plugs for DD mounting holes, or dome plugs for round mounting holes, to fill blank/unused mounting holes and thus allow for a single panel design across multiple applications.
Material: Nylon 6/6 Sealing Gland
Certifications: Recognized under Underwriter’s Laboratories File E51579
Certified by Canadian Standards Association File 093876
Flammability Rating: 94V-2
Temperature Rating: -22°F(-30°C) to 212°F(100°C)