Solutions: Electrical, Routing and Wire Management
Solar Masthead II Cordgrips
Perfect for a liquid tight seal!
Features and Benefits
- Skinned-over glands in the Solar Masthead™ II offer flexibility to use from 1 to 13 available holes and provides a watertight seal for PV module output leads to inverters
- Designed for solar rooftop installations, it secures input PV leads from solar panel array strings to fuse holder hookup within solar combiner boxes
- Eliminates need for combiner box in residential rooftop solar applications when appropriate threaded adaptor is used
- Generous wrenching flats for ease of assembly. No disassembly required to install
- UV resistant Nylon 6/6 construction with TPE or Buna N sealing glands resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease and common solvents
- Less expensive, easier to install and more aesthetically pleasing than combiner boxes when making ground level connections directly to the inverter
*AWG 10 and 12 for both USE-2 and PV 1000.
**For 8 AWG USE-2 Wire, use Solar Mastheads for 7,7 mm conductors. Assembled metal locknuts included.
For EFC Part Numbers, dimensions and gland configuration conductors, please open the above pdf.