Solutions: Panel Fastening
Wide Panel Range M6 Multi-Threaded U-Nut
Perfect for Thick Panels!
The Wide Panel Range U-Nut is especially adapted for thick panels of materials such as PE/PP plastics, foam, corrugated aluminum, etc.
The M6 U-Nut is made with a threaded insert and snapping clip, especially designed for high panel thickness and less resistant material.
Features and Benefits:
- Can be used on Panel Thicknesses from 0.5 to 7mm
- Lower mounting effort—less risk of injury
- Larger bearing surface—limited creep on soft materials
- Possible without thread—use of self-tapping or self-piercing screws
- Does not deteriorate the panel surface (paint)
- Efficient self-retaining function on the panel before screw assembly
Threaded Insert: Non heat treated steel with thickness of 1mm
(similar resistance to class 8 nut)
Snapping Clip: Heat treated steel with thickness of 0.4mm