Solutions: Specialty Threaded Nuts & Bolts
Advanced Compensation Nut
Perfect for tolerance compensation!
The Advanced Compensation Nut (ACN) provides an efficient and economical solution to any gap and tolerance issues that may have your assembly efficiency pinned down. It is designed to snap into a panel and auto‐adjust during the bolt installation process providing a solid carrying column of strength. Simply snap the ACN in place, insert the bolt and as it gets tightened, the system auto‐adjusts to bridge the gap between components producing a stronger, more durable assembly.
- Ensures a stronger, tension‐free and distortion‐free assembly
- Installs quickly and easily
- Design prevents excessive panel overcompensation and “tin‐canning” issues created by other nuts
- Ideal for use with a wide range of interior and exterior applications including instrument panels, door, roof and headlight/front end systems
- Made from ultra‐high strength steel with anti‐galvanic corrosion resistant finish
High compressive load carrying capability Fewer assembly components, improved bolt alignment Integrated anti‐jam nut feature, lighter weight Anti upper & lower nut separation feature Able to expand 0‐8mm Click on the pdf link above to see where the Advanced Compensation Nut is used on automobiles!