Solutions: Specialty Threaded Nuts & Bolts
Delta PT® Thread-Forming Fasteners
Providing optimal material flow in plastics!
The successful PT® screw has been further developed — Delta PT® screw provides optimum thread forming without any material damage. In addition, Delta PT® screw provides better clamp loads and increased joint life in a wide range of plastic materials.
Delta PT® screw offers improved vibrational and dynamic safety by new shear area. It yields high clamp load at smaller contact pressure by increased flank engagement.
Features and Benefits
- New designed flank geometry for a better deformation of the plastic material during the fastening process.
- The service life of the joint is substantially increased in cases of static and dynamic stress.
- Up to 50% improved torsional and tensile strength (for the same nominal diameter).
- Use of shorter fasteners and/or smaller diameters is possible.
- The Delta PT® calculation program allows a clamp load oriented design.
- Increased head diameter provides better load distribution on the contact area.
|EFC Part Number||Description||Finish||Color||Salt Spray|
|25S9000435-FD1||Δ40-1.46×12||Ford S424||Black||120 Hours|
|25S9000436-FD1||Δ40-1.46×16||Ford S424||Black||120 Hours|
|25S3000397-FD4||Δ50-1.80×16||Ford S437||Silver||384 Hours|
|25S9000439-FD4||Δ60-2.14×25||Ford S437||Silver||384 Hours|
All Parts TORX Round Washer Head.
To view EFC’s Delta PT screw selection online, click here.