Solutions: Specialty Threaded Nuts & Bolts
PCAC™ – Paint Clearing Anti-Cross Threading
Perfect for Eliminating Cross Threading and Removing Paint!
The PCAC™ solution helps properly align fasteners during blind assemblies and eliminates cross threading while removing heavy paint.
- Cuts through heavy paint without stalling guns.
- Design allows application entrance at off-angle or when holes are misaligned without cross threading.
- Pentagon raised point assists in removing excess paint build up on internal thread while discontinued threads provide ease of engagement. This allows engagement into nut member of up to 30° off angle with no cross threading.
- Roof rail attachments
- Composite truck bed box attachments
- Seat attachments
- Doors panels
- Trucks with paint issues
- Into expensive Teflon-coated weld nuts
- Minivan sliding door wedges
- Front fender attachments
- Front and rear fasciae
Contact your EFC Sales Engineer to learn more about the PCAC today!