Solutions: Specialty Threaded Nuts & Bolts
Plastic Leveling Feet
An economical replacement for a metal glide and nut assembly.
These patented 33% glass-filled nylon Leveling Feet with a hex base are available in two different sizes. They are designed to thread directly into a helix that can be stamped into the base of the unit.
Other unique features of this product include:
- An exclusive head design that acts like a shock absorber to prevent shock load from being transmitted to threads and/or helix.
- Nibs on top of the head to help reduce friction between surfaces.
- Coarse thread design to lessen thread turns required for height adjustment.
In addition these leveling feet are:
- Standard hex size on both ends for height adjustment.
- Replacement for metal glide and weld nut assembly.
|EFC Part Number||A||B||C||D||E|
Click here to see this product in EFC’s online catalog!