ST. LOUIS, Missouri
As a part of their determination to “Redefine The World Of Distribution”, the Experts at EFC International announce their innovative, newly branded website focused on providing customers with easy access to the most extensive online resource for Engineered Specialty Fastening Solutions. “EFC is committed to Redefining The World Of Distribution™ in every aspect of our brand. It is that commitment that propels EFC to challenge and redefine the status quo on a daily basis in every step of the customer experience,” states Bill Eagan, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, EFC International.
EFC-Intl.com features tools that provide customers with a streamlined, information-rich experience using our exclusive EFC Product Encyclopedia tool loaded with relevant, crucial information including up-to-date Fastener product and solutions information:
- EFC Product Encyclopedia Section – Providing users with the most extensive online resource for engineered specialty fastening solutions
- EFC’s Engineered Solutions Section – Providing useful Case Studies, Engineered Fastener Solution Brochures and Automotive-related Fastener Information
- The EFC Difference Section – Your key to learning how EFC is Different and how we can help solve our customers problems quickly and efficiently
- EFC’s Industries Section – Allows users to quickly see the areas our EFC Experts can service their Fastening needs
- …And much, much more information on how EFC can make your job easier
Visit EFC-Intl.com today and get 24/7 access to the latest and most extensive online resource to product and service information in the Fastener Industry.
EFC International is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified, premier global provider of specialty engineered fastener parts including clamps, panel fasteners, specialty nuts and more. A proven market leader in assembly innovation, EFC offers the most comprehensive line of specialty metal, plastic and electrical components.
Founded in 1983 and headquartered in St. Louis MO, USA, EFC International, a leading global provider of engineered fasteners for numerous industries is dedicated to global growth initiatives, including expansion into Frankfurt, Germany, Toronto (Canada), Querétaro (Mexico), Seoul (Korea), and Shanghai (China) in addition to several U.S. markets. “We have operations in six different countries around the globe, with dedicated expert outside sales engineers in each of those regions; this gives us a global footprint with local coverage and support for the customers in their respective regions,” says Matt Dudenhoeffer, CEO & President, EFC International.