Push-on 1/8 Stud Size 0.014 Material Thickness Mechanical Zinc
Push-ons also known as shaft retainers, are self-threading and self-locking fasteners with inner teeth that slide over a non-threaded stud to secure two panels together. They greatly reduce installation costs and problems associated with cross-threading. Push-ons have prevailing torques that provide excellent resistance to vibration, and can simplify your designs. Available in standard and metric sizes with 6 to 8 inner teeth plus a variety of materials and finishes, these Push-ons can accommodate larger studs and reduce insertion efforts.
- Reduces Cost - Eliminates secondary operations like notching, threading and drilling
- Fast Assembly - Simply push on to apply
- Knock-Down - Products are applicable
- Maximum Holding Power - Eliminates warranty issues caused by vibration loosening
- No Tools Required
- One-part, Low-Profile Design - Reduces inventory, Easily fits small mechanical and electrical applications