ELECTRICAL WIRE CONNECTORS - CPV Solar Connectors
CPV Solar Connectors mate with bulkhead connectors to create a liquid-tight seal for photovoltaic wire interconnections. CPV Solar Connectors offer a large cable diameter range that covers an expansive selection of both USE-2 and 1000V PV cables. The connectors are pre-cut and terminated CPV assemblies constructed from UV resistant 10AWG UL/TUV approved solar cable. Suitable for both UL and IEC solar installations, they have a maximum cable assembly current rating of 30 amps.
- Acme threads on cap to prevent skipping and speed install.
- Connectors meet all UL cold impact requirements of -35° C test.
- Meets all NEC requirements for solar installations.
- Polycarbonate construction for good chemical and impact resistance.
- Rated Current 22A (2.5mm²), 30A (4mm²-6mm²).
- Rated Voltage, 1kV DC.
- Overvoltage category III
- Pollution degree, 3.
- Crimped terminal connections.
- Not rewirable conductor connections.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
CERTIFICATIONS: Recognized under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E344722. TUV Certification Number R60033714
FLAMMABILITY RATING: V0
TEMPERATURE RATING: -40°F (-40°:C) to 185°F (105°C)
MAX TEMPERATURE RATING: 221°F (105°C)
IP RATING: IP 65 & IP 67