INSERTS FOR PLASTICS - STEEL THREADED GRIPTIDE™
Make the switch! GRIPTIDE™ Steel Threaded Inserts for Plastics are made from cold formed steel at lower material and manufacturing costs while still exceeding minimum torsion and pull out requirements.
- Strength of Steel - No chips generated & requires less thread engagement than brass or aluminum
- Drop-In - Operates on conventional equipment
- Less Price Volatility than Brass or Aluminum
- Positive Stop - Flanged Top for positive stop for installation & large bearing surface for mating components
- Quality - Each part is automatically 100% inspected
For more information, view our GripTide Engineering Solution.