CAMLOC® QUICK RELEASE FASTENERS - 1/4-Turn - 5F Series
Quick Release, ¼-Turn Fasteners from Camloc® provide a vibration resistant joining solution for quick and repetitive attachment and removal of panels with minimum effort. The 5F Series of Quarter-Turn Fasteners features:
- Maximum tensile strength at 670 N, working load of 450 N
- Plastic (PA6) washer stud assembly to protect decorative surfaces
- Spring-loaded receptacle
The ¼ -Turn 5F Series offers a wide range of styles to fit your applications. View the parts individually by clicking on their links below. For additional information, contact an EFC Representative at 800-888-3326.
- Locking and unlocking the fastener only requires a quarter turn or a push.
- Fasteners can be locked and unlocked in a matter of seconds - saving time and reducing costs.
- Vibration resistant - performs well in even the most intensive applications.
- Camloc Quick Release Fasteners are safe and easy to use.
- Comprehensive range of fastener styles available in many sizes.
- Choose stud assembly and receptacle
- Select retaining washer or grommet
- Using the formula from the images labeled “Determine the Stud Length Number” and "Stud Length Table," select the stud length number from Total Thickness G
|EFC Part Number||5F SERIES||TEMPERATURE|
|37200016-126||1/4-Turn Fastener - Type 1 Rivet / Screw Mounting - Zinc Flake Coated Steel||180 C|
|37200014-19||1/4-Turn Fastener - Retaining Washer - Stainless Steel||-|
|37200013-112||1/4-Turn Fastener - Cross Recess Head - Zinc Plated Steel||100 C|
|37V5R23||1/4-Turn Fastener - Type 1 Rivet / Screw Mounting - Stainless Steel||200 C|
|375S7251AA||1/4-Turn Fastener - Snap-in Grommet - PA6, Black||-|
|375S15X||1/4-Turn Fastener - Cross Recess Head - Stainless Steel||200 C|
|37V5S5XAGV||1/4-Turn Fastener - Slotted Recess Head - Zinc Plated Steel||100 C|
|37200015-PA603||1/4-Turn Fastener - Snap-in Grommet - PA6, Black||-|
|37V5W31AG||1/4-Turn Fastener - Retaining Washer - Zinc Plated Steel||-|
|375S27X||1/4-Turn Fastener - Slotted Recess Head - Nickel Plated Steel||100 C|