CAMLOC® QUICK RELEASE FASTENERS – Push-Push - 15F Series
Quick Release, Push Button Fasteners from Camloc® provide a vibration resistant joining solution for quick and repetitive attachment and removal of panels with minimum effort.
The 15F Series of Push Button Fasteners features:
- Maximum tensile strength at 1330 N, working load of 930 N
- Quick opening and closing by push of a finger
- Easy installation with single hole mounting
The Push-Push 15F Series offers a wide range of styles to fit your applications. View the parts individually by clicking on their links below. For additional information, contact an EFC Representative at 800-888-3326.
- Locking and unlocking the fastener only requires a quarter turn or a push.
- Fasteners can be locked and unlocked in a matter of seconds - saving time and reducing costs.
- Vibration resistant - performs well in even the most intensive applications.
- Camloc Quick Release Fasteners are safe and easy to use.
- Comprehensive range of fastener styles available in many sizes.
- Choose stud assembly and receptacle
- Select retaining washer and retaining hex nut, if required
- Using the formula from the images labeled “Determine the Stud Length Number” and the “Stud Length Table” that corresponds to the type of receptacle you choose, select the stud length number from Panel Thickness P
|EFC Part Number||15F Series||TEMPERATURE|
|3715S111CJ||Camloc 15F Series Push-Push Retaining Washer - Stainless Steel||-|
|37200037-TL||Camloc 15F Series Push-Push Retaining Washer Installation Tool||-|
|3715S1X1AD||Camloc 15F Series Push-Push Fastener - Nickel-Plated Steel||120 C|
|37V15R1311AB||Camloc 15F Series Push-Push Receptacle - Zinc-Plated Steel||120 C|
|3715S1X1AJ||Camloc 15F Series Push-Push Fastener - Zinc-Plated Steel||120 C|
|37V15R1411AB||Camloc 15F Series Push-Push Hex Nut - Zinc-Plated Steel||-|