CAMLOC® QUICK RELEASE FASTENERS - ¼-Turn - 50F Series 3.700N
Quick Release, ¼-Turn Fasteners from Camloc® provide a vibration resistant joining solution for quick and repetitive attachment and removal of panels with minimum effort owing to their quick release ¼-turn, push-turn & push-push fastening mechanisms.
The 50F Series 3.700 of Quarter-Turn Fasteners features:
- Maximum tensile strength at 3.700 N, working load of 2.600 N
- Small fastener giving high tensile load
- Flat receptacle
- High preload
The ¼ -Turn 50F Series 3.700 N offers a wide range of styles to fit your applications. Click on all parts under the main picture at right and view the parts and their diagrams individually by clicking on their links below. For additional information, contact an EFC Representative at 800-888-3326.
- Locking and unlocking the fastener only requires a quarter turn or a push.
- Fasteners can be locked and unlocked in a matter of seconds - saving time and reducing costs.
- Vibration resistant - performs well in even the most intensive applications.
- Camloc Quick Release Fasteners are safe and easy to use.
- A comprehensive range of fastener styles available in many sizes.
To select your ¼-Turn Fastener:
- Choose stud assembly and receptacle
- Select retaining washer
- Using the formula from the images labeled “Determine the Stud Length Number” and the “Stud Length Table” that corresponds to the type of receptacle you choose, select the stud length number from Total Thickness G
Applications: Agricultural Equipment, Fixation Covers, Thermal Systems and standard products.
|EFC Part Number||50F SERIES 3.700 N||TEMPERATURE|
|3750E19XAGV||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Folding Bail Handle - Zinc Plated Steel||120 C|
|3750E8XWAGV||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Fixed Wing Head - Zinc Plated Steel||120 C|
|3750E8XS||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Slotted Recess Head - Stainless Steel||200 C|
|37V50R312AZ||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Welding - Zinc plated Steel||-|
|3750E83XCP||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Plastic Wing Head - Stainless Steel||- 40 up to + 60|
|3750E91XAGV||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Hex Head Slotted Recess - Zinc Plated Steel||120 C|
|37V50R312AR||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Welding - Oil coated Steel||-|
|3750E7XAGV||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Square Head - Zinc Plated Steel||- 40 up to + 60|
|3750E81XCP||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Star Form Head - Stainless Steel w/Plastic Knob||- 40 up to + 60|
|3750E8XW0AGV||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Offset Fixed Wing Head - Zinc Plated Steel||120 C|
|3750E61XAGV||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Hex Recess Head - Zinc Plated Steel||120 C|
|3750E8XAGV||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Slotted Recess Head - Zinc Plated Steel||120 C|
|3750E83XAGV||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Plastic Wing Head - Zinc Plated Steel||- 40 up to + 60|
|3750E8XWS||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Fixed Wing Head - Stainless Steel||200 C|
|3750E81XAGV||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Star Form Head - Zinc Plated Steel w/Plastic Knob||- 40 up to + 60|
|37V50R311AGV||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Rivet / Screw Mounting - Zinc Plated Steel||120 C|