CAMLOC® QUICK RELEASE FASTENERS - ¼-Turn – One-Piece V936F Series
Quick Release, ¼-Turn Fasteners from Camloc® provide a vibration resistant joining solution for quick and repetitive attachment and removal of panels with minimum effort owing to their quick release ¼-turn fastening mechanisms.
The V936F Series of One Piece Quarter-Turn Fasteners features:
- Maximum tensile strength at 300 N, working load of 200 N
- Same hole shalpe for panel and frame
- Available in Slotted Recess or Knurled Head styles
- Fastener position indication by stud slot
- Stud assembly captive in the panel
- Vibration resistant
- Grip ranges from 2.0 mm to 4.6 mm
- Lock and unlock by quarter turn
- Quick installation without tools
- Typical applications include electro-mechanical and electronic equipment.
Click on all images under the main picture at right for more details and view the parts individually by clicking on their links below. For additional information, contact an EFC Representative at 800-888-3326.
- Locking and unlocking the fastener only requires a quarter turn.
- Fasteners can be locked and unlocked in a matter of seconds - saving time and reducing costs.
- Vibration resistant - performs well in even the most intensive applications.
- Camloc Quick Release Fasteners are safe and easy to use.
- A comprehensive range of fastener styles available in many sizes.
|EFC Part Number||V936F SERIES||Grip Range (G)||Overall Height||TEMPERATURE|
|37V936S0541AA||Camloc One Piece 1/4-Turn Fastener - Slotted Recess Head 3.3 - 4.6 Grip Range - Zinc Plated Steel||3.3 - 4.6||14.8||100 C|
|37V936S1131AA||Camloc One Piece 1/4-Turn Fastener - Knurled Head 2.0 - 3.2 - Zinc Plated Steel||2.0 - 3.2||26.4||100 C|
|37V936S1141AA||Camloc One Piece 1/4-Turn Fastener - Knurled Head 3.3 - 4.6 - Zinc Plated Steel||3.3 - 4.6||28.9||100 C|
|37V936S0531AA||Camloc One Piece 1/4-Turn Fastener - Slotted Recess Head 2.0 - 3.2 Grip Range - Zinc Plated Steel||2.0 - 3.2||12.3||100 C|