Ratchet P Clamp
Rugged Bundle Management for Heavy Duty Applications
- Engineered with both the application and the user in mind, our Ratchet P Clamps offer:
- Versatility – Secure hard lines, soft cable bundles ranging from ¼” to 2” wide
- Ease of Use – Position, torque down, close by hand – that’s it!
- Alignment – Center cables as the clamp closes
- Durability – PA66 body and high grade steel mounting plate never wears out or corrodes
Features & Benefits
- Impact modified, heat and UV stabilized PA66 plastic ensures long-term durability
- Contoured clamp interior is designed to guide and center bundle to reduce pinching.
- Interior rib design minimizes movement due to vibration.
- High grade steel mounting plate tolerates high torque mounting and is treated to resist chemicals and salt spray.
- Integrated cable tie saddle provides a second fixing point.
- One-piece ratchet closure allows for easy installation, one-touch close.
- Screwdriver release enables easy adjustments and maintenance.
- Tension Tabs slide through this slot to facilitate closure using an EVO Series hand tool.
- Mounting plates are available with M6, M8, M10 and M12 diameter hole sizes. Plates are available in various lengths.