NUTS - Advanced Compensation
The Advanced Compensation Nut (ACN) provides an efficient and economical solution to any gap and tolerance issues that may have your assembly efficiency pinned down. Simply snap the ACN in place, insert the bolt and as it gets tightened, the system auto‐adjusts to bridge the gap between components to produce a stronger, more durable assembly.
- Ensures a stronger, tension‐free and distortion‐free assembly
- Installs quickly and easily
- Design prevents excessive panel overcompensation and “tin‐canning” issues that can be created by other nuts
- Ideal for use with wide range of interior and exterior applications including instrument panels, doors, roof and headlight/front end systems
- Made from ultra‐high strength steel with anti‐galvanic corrosion resistant finish
- High compressive load carrying capability
- Fewer assembly components, improved bolt alignment
- Integrated anti‐jam nut feature, lighter weight anti-upper & -lower nut separation feature
- Able to expand 0‐8mm
Finish: Anti-galvanic, corrosion resistant
A nitrile rubber O-Ring is included.
|EFC Part Number||GM Part Number||Chrysler Part Number|
For more information, please click here to view our Engineering Solutions brochure, or contact an EFC Representative at 1-800-888-3326.
|EFC Part Number||Thread Size||Thread Pitch||GAP||Metal Material||Metal Finish||Metal Color||Other Material||Other Color||OEM Part Number|
|166000977-97||M8||1.25||0-8.0||SAE 10500||GMW3359 Type C||Silver||Nitrile Rubber (O-Ring)||Black||11611894|
|166000970-97||M8||1.25||0-8.0||SAE 10500||Plain||Silver||TPE||Yellow||11546768 - 06511248AA|