BOLTS FOR METAL - Tapping - Anti-Strip - HURRICANE™
Developed by ITW Shakeproof, Hurricane™ anti-strip screws are considered the optimum performers in thin sheet - even .025" and thinner! These screws create a positive torque brake in thin sheet metal, aluminum or plastic. They assure maximum installation efficiency while eliminating the costly rework associated with stripped screws.
- Eliminate stripping problems in materials as thin as .025”
- Cost saving advantage of smaller Hurricanes out-performing larger screws.
- Reduce potential strip-out and the need for operator sensitivity.
- Can be used in existing holes Interchangeable with existing designs.
- No burrs, no slivers to mating surface
- Greater joint integrity provided by higher back-off torques.
|EFC Part Number|
|Parts available through EFC at 1-800-888-3326.|