… and sound. There are many applications for dampers and latches outside the automotive industry.
Standard products are available, or EFC engineers can work with you to design a product with just the right amount of motion control.
For additional products and specific details, feel free to browse our motion control section.
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed smooth controlled opening and closing of mechanisms
- Absorb and slow down motion to decrease vibration, noise and machine component wear
- Rotary Dampers: Fasten to or snap into a panel configuration and give dampening motion for several automotive interior applications
- Linear Dampers: Provide smooth linear motion. Available with dampening in one direction while allowing free run in the other and dampening in both directions.
- Air Dampers: Provide damped, linear motion in one direction while allowing free motion in the other.
- Hinge Dampers: Rotary dampers that mount at the hinge point and are designed to fit into small spaces.
- Latches: Snap into a given panel configuration & provide dependable latching and unlatching.
- Computer Docking Stations
- Overhead Storage/Console
- Cabinet Doors
- Coffee Machines
- Drawer Glides
- Crowd Control Retractors
- Food Equipment
- Hinged Handles/Grab Bars
- A/V Access Covers
- Stowaway Drink Holder
- Appliance Levers, Lids, Covers
- Marine Hatches & Latches