Heavy Truck / Bus
EFC International provides undeniable customer value through engineering support and creative improvements for fastener attachment and closure requirements to the heavy truck industry and bus industry. Customers can realize true cost savings through innovative assembly solutions and supplier consolidation.
Our commitment to these industry, through strategic partnerships with world-class manufacturers, is ongoing. We continue to provide our customers with superior technical support and other application engineering services and insure the availability of ideal fastener concepts. View the EFC Product Encyclopedia for fastening solutions in this industry including
- Nut-Plates which offer a lightweight, high strength fastening solution
- Numerous specialty routing components, and European style worm-drive hose clamps with embossed band with roll-formed band edges that minimize damage of the hose material as well as the risk of injury for the installer
- Oetiker screw-drive constant-tension clamps developed to permanently stop cold leaks in truck and bus applications; T-bolt clamps and other high strength clamps for CAC (charge air cooler) applications to protect against pressure spikes
- Ratchet P-clamps for wire bundles
- Panel fasteners, routing components, self-retaining nuts, metal and plastic clips, hole plugs
- Rubber components
- Pins, bushings and compression limiters
- Motion Control products for cup-holders and compartments in interiors
Use EFC to help you consolidate a number of parts and find the most cost-effective solution from a total installed cost perspective.
EFC also supports multiple VMI providers who service many heavy truck and bus OEM’s. EFC provides the necessary engineering support to help VMI providers meet the needs of their customers.
Gas springs is another product that EFC offers to Heavy Truck, Bus, Construction Equipment, Marine, Material Handling, Off-highway and Utility Truck Service Body Manufacturers.