EFC International provides undeniable customer value through engineering support and creative improvements for attachment and closure fasteners required by the automotive industry. Customers can realize true cost savings through innovative assembly solutions for interior, exterior, body, instrument panel, seating, trim, routing, clamping, HVAC, fluid transfer and other application segments.
EFC serves customers on a global base by enabling our customers to optimize costs and focus on their core businesses. EFC International is a CERTIFIED QUALITY TIER SUPPLIER to the automotive marketplace providing engineered components to the tiers for Ford, GM, Chrysler, Mercedes, BMW, Hyundai, Toyota, Honda, and other new domestics. Furthermore, view our EFC Product Encyclopedia to find engineered solutions for automotive applications including:
- Highly Engineered Advanced Compensation Nuts – For Gap & Tolerance Issues
- Mid-Panel Nuts
- Front-Mounting Nut Retainers & Motion Control Components
- Panel fasteners, trim clips
- Self-retaining nuts (u-nuts, rivet-nuts, clinch nuts, cage nuts, nut plates)
- Routing components
- Full breadth of engineered fasteners and components for applications
Certainly, our ongoing commitment to the automotive industry, through strategic partnerships with world-class manufacturers in the United States and Europe, remains strong and provides customers with:
- Superior Technical Support
- Product Design Consultation
- Supplier Consolidation
- VA/VE Initiatives
- Introduction To Market Leading Fastener & Assembly Innovation & Other Application Engineering Services
Even more, EFC also ensures OEMs are apprised of new fastener concepts.
EFC enables automotive tiers to reduce time, cost, complexity and risk.