EFC offers products used in the manufacture of hospital beds, medical diagnostics, medical office equipment, fluid and air transfer, inserts for ventilators, and a multitude of applications in medical devices and equipment. Some popular items that EFC supplies into the medical industry include:
- Hose clamps, Oetiker clamps (for connecting soft durometer tubes)
- Tube clamps, P-clamps, Constant tension band clamps
- Brass or stainless Threaded inserts, Rivet-nuts and Panel Fasteners used in the manufacturing of hospital beds and medical furniture/equipment)
- U-Nuts and S-Clips
- Stainless steel fasteners and components
- Heyco products, Hole plugs, Strain reliefs, Cord-grips
- Bushings, Grommets
- Routing components for wires and tubes
- Liquid-tight cord grips/Fittings
- Delta PT screws
- Rubber products, Knobs, Handles
- Inserts, Spacers, Standoffs, Pins
- Compression limiters
- Self-clinching nuts
- Snap rivets for face masks / face shields
- Strike & Catch / Strike and Latch fasteners
- Access Panel Fasteners
- ITW Fastex components
- Motion control products
Healthcare and medical equipment manufacturers trust DRIV-LOK for smarter fastening solutions that deliver superior customization and quality and DRIV-LOK EngiNomics®, a systematic approach for optimizing fastening design, product and assembly that alleviates high customization time and costs.
Healthcare and medical equipment are products vital to medical professionals, staff and patients. Equipment manufacturers are trusted to produce high-quality items that can be counted on for durability, safety and consistency throughout their use.
Medical fasteners can play a vital role in the performance and durability of various types of medical equipment. With the safety of patients and medical staff at stake, these products and their manufacturing processes need to function correctly and efficiently.
Medical Equipment Concerns
Healthcare professionals use a variety of equipment on a daily basis to perform their duties. Many of these tasks can directly affect the lives of patients and are heavily reliant upon the trust that professionals place on medical gear and devices.
Faulty products, design flaws, and performance inconsistencies can lead not only to dissatisfied users, but the physical harm of medical staff or patients. Equipment used in emergency rooms, doctor offices and EMT vehicles are on the front lines of immediate patient healthcare, and must be highly efficient and reliable.
The manufacturing processes used to produce medical equipment should be as highly analyzed as the final products themselves. Proper fitting of all components and diligent testing of materials should occur on every level of assembly. View our EFC Product Catalog for these and other product offerings perfect for the medical industry.