CABLE TIES - Standard 50 LB, Nylon and UV Nylon
One of the most popular cable ties, the Standard Cable Tie offers 50 lbs. tensile strength in a one-piece construction for stable performance and reliability. These easy-to-use nylon ties are used in countless industry applications, and for wire bundling and cable management.
Standard Cable Ties are available in lengths from 4 to 36 inches. Natural-colored ties are normally used indoors, while the UV Black-colored ties serve a variety of outdoor applications and provide better UV protection. In addition, these 50 lb cable ties are available in eight standard and five fluorescent colors.
- Tensile Strength – 50 lbs.
- Width – .19 inches
- Material – Nylon 66 and UV Nylon 66
- Colors Available – Natural, UV Black, 8 Standard and 5 Fluorescent Colors
- Temperature Rating – -40 – 185 degrees F
- Flammability Rating – UL 94-V2
|EFC Part Number||LENGTH (IN)||TENSILE STRENGTH (LBS)||Color||WIDTH (IN)||THICKNESS (IN)||Max Bundle Dia (in)|