CAMLOC® QUICK RELEASE FASTENERS – ¼-Turn - 99F Series
Quick Release, ¼-Turn Fasteners from Camloc® provide a vibration resistant joining solution for quick and repetitive attachment and removal of panels with minimum effort owing to their quick release ¼-turn fastening mechanisms.
The 99F Series of Quarter-Turn Fasteners features:
- Maximum tensile strength at 700 N, working load of 480 N
- Increased grip range
- Externally threaded receptacles for use in castings or on panels with a retaining nut
- Encapsulated design, splash-proof
The ¼-Turn 99F Series offers a wide range of styles to fit your applications. Click on all diagrams under the main picture at right for more details and view the parts individually by clicking on their links below. For additional information, contact an EFC Representative at 800-888-3326.
- Locking and unlocking the fastener only requires a quarter turn
- Fasteners can be locked and unlocked in a matter of seconds - saving time and reducing costs.
- Vibration resistant - performs well in even the most intensive applications.
- Camloc Quick Release Fasteners are safe and easy to use.
- Comprehensive range of fastener styles available in many sizes.
- Choose stud assembly and receptacle
- Select hex nut for receptacle, if required
- Select stud retaining washer Using the formula from the images labeled “Determine the Stud Length Number” and the “Stud Length Table” that corresponds to the type of receptacle you choose, select the stud length number from Total Thickness G
|EFC Part Number||99F SERIES||DIMENSIONS||TEMPERATURE||MATERIALS/FINISH|
|3799N1001A1||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Retaining Nut||-||-||Steel/zinc-plated, CrVI-free, clear passivation|
|37T981||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Mounting Tool for 99F Series Retaining Washers||-||-||-|
|372600SW||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Retaining Washer, Stainless Steel .50 - 3.20 Panel Thickness||0.5 - 3.2 Panel Thickness or over 3.2||-||Stainless Steel|
|37153232NS2B||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Tap||-||-||-|
|37R1001A1||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Receptacle||-||100 C||Zinc die casting / zinc-plated, CrVI-free, clear passivation|
|3799W101A1||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Retaining Washer, Zinc-plated Steel .50 - 4.75 Panel Thickness||0.50 - 4.75 Panel Thickness||-||Steel/Zinc-plated, CrVI-free, transparent passivation|
|3799E1001||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Receptacle w/Stainless Capsule||-||100 C||Zinc die casting / zinc-plated, CrVI-free, clear passivation|
|37V2600LW7||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Retaining Washer, Stainless Steel .50 - 4.75 Panel Thickness||0.50 - 4.75 Panel Thickness||-||Stainless Steel|
|37V9910AG||Camloc 1/4-Turn Fastener - Slotted Recess Head Stud Assembly||-||100 C||Steel/Zinc-plated, CrVI-free, clear passivation|