CAMLOC® QUICK RELEASE FASTENERS – ¼-Turn, Push-Turn - 717F Series
Quick Release, Push-Turn Fasteners from Camloc® provide a vibration resistant joining solution for quick and repetitive attachment and removal of panels with minimum effort owing to their quick release push-turn fastening mechanisms.
The 717F Series of Push-Turn Fasteners features:
- Maximum tensile strength at 3.000 N, working load of 2.500 N
- Robust design – high strength
- 1/4 turn to open – closes by a push of the finger
- Stud assembly with protective, compensating and retaining washers
- Rivet or screw mounting spring receptacle
The Push-Turn 717F Series offers a wide range of sizes to fit your applications. View the parts individually by clicking on their links below. For additional information, contact an EFC Representative at 800-888-3326.
- Locking and unlocking the fastener only requires a quarter turn or a push.
- Fasteners can be locked and unlocked in a matter of seconds - saving time and reducing costs.
- Vibration resistant - performs well in even the most intensive applications.
- Camloc Quick Release Fasteners are safe and easy to use.
- Comprehensive range of fastener styles available in many sizes.
- Choose stud assembly and spring clip
- Select compensating and retaining washers
- Using the formula from the images labeled “Determining the Stud Length Number,” “Stud Length Table” and “How to Determine the Part Number,” select the stud length number from Grip Range G.
|EFC Part Number||717F SERIES||TEMPERATURE|
|37717W03X1K||Camloc 717F Series Compensating Washer||-40 up to +100 C|
|37717S01X1AGV||Camloc 717F Series Push-Turn Slotted Recess Head Fastener||-40 up to +100 C|
|37717W01X1K||Camloc 717F Series Retaining Washer||-40 up to +100 C|
|37717S01X2AGV||Camloc 717F Series Push-Turn Knurled Head Fastener||-40 up to +100 C|
|37717R01X1AK7||Camloc 717F Series Receptacle||-40 up to +100 C|
|37717W02X1K||Camloc 717F Series Protective Washer||-40 up to +100 C|