PUSH-ONS - Overmolded Decorative Caps
Overmolded Push-on Caps offer a decorative, durable fastener in any color. With their dependable, vibration-resistant assembly, you can count on these overmolded caps to provide an appealing feature that hides stud ends with a fast, easy-to-use solution. Now available in metric sizes for 4mm-12mm stud diameters in an assortment of small to large cap sizes, in addition to the original imperial sizes.
In addition to visually enhancing a wide variety of products, these Overmolded Caps offer:
- Color matching capability in any color with long-term durability
- Ability to strike cap for a 1-piece "hammer proof" assembly
- Durable metal inside prevents over insertion
- Phthalate and lead free
- Material may be mild steel, aluminum, brass zinc or other malleable metal
- Surface hardness must not exceed Rockwell 30T-78
- Recommended diameter tolerance +.002"/-.003"
- Ends must be free of distortion or burrs
- Chamfer 1/32" x 45º for easier assembly
For more information, please contact an EFC International Representative at 800-888-3326.
|EFC Part Number||Stud Dia.||Part Dia.||Height||Material Thickness (min)|